What do you use a Vinaigrette for ?
All sorts of things. They are a combination of oil, vinegar and spices so vinaigrettes are one of the most versatile condiments you will have in your kitchen. Use them wherever you need a burst of flavour.
- As a dressing for all types of salads including potato, bean and cold roast vege salads
- They add life to winter salads - especially with Haloumi Cheese and a few pinenuts
- Drizzle over steamed vegetables - quicker than making a cheese sauce
- Splash through a stir-fry
- A marinade for meat
- Use to poach fish
- A baste for fish and chicken prior to smoking
- Splash in an oven bag with a roast chicken
- Fill the hollow of an avocado and enjoy
- Flavour boost for gravy
Store in your pantry.